Sunday, December 27, 2009

A New Endeavor

Lately, I have had a desire to write again. For years, I was regularly reflecting and writing for others to read, namely professors, sometimes classmates. Today, I'm reflecting plenty but writing little. I think I've grown apart from Livejournal and my college blogging site (which is closed to the public). In order to keep up with practice, I'm creating this space for myself. As I attempt to apply theological thought to the world around me, I hope others will comment with their own reflections and ideas. Or perhaps this will be an echo chamber.

To catch up, please see my last sustained attempt at a blog: dallaspaz.livejournal.com. It's mostly a filtered diary. I hope my posts on this blog will be generally more thoughtful.

Merry Christmas. St. Francis de Sales, patron saint of writers, pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment